Thursday, September 03, 2009

Jonas' first day

So I have so many things to blog about right now, but I'm going to focus on one thing...


My baby is a Kindergartener now!!!


No, his name isn't Austin...Jonas' name is on the other side. He was excited to see his name on a card with the alphabet and numbers to 20.


He doesn't need a backpack and uses this canvas bag to tote his things. His teacher said he had difficulty adjusting. I was surprised about that because he has done so well at pre-k. I bet he did better today. He did look happier and better prepared this morning:

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!!! He looks so handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie8:02 PM

    He's a little man now. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait! You didn't mention where. I'm curious...where did he end up at?
    Glad he's looking happy. Can you believe how quickly our boys are growing up?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We found out last week that he got into the "school of choice". **wink, wink** I was so excited and relieved. I can save so much money now that it isn't going towards the private education.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Such a big milestone and less on daycare hopefully.

    ReplyDelete