Some things that help me:
1) A two point breakfast that I can do at work: I discovered Apple-Cinnamon herbal tea from Lipton.
2) Fiber One Oats & Chocolate Chewy Bar. 9 grams of fiber and only 2 points!!! It is yummy like a little Quaker chocolate chip granola bar, but will actually do something to help fight the hunger.

3) Special K Protein Meal Bar. I love the Chocolate Peanut Butter one. 3 points, 5 grams of fiber and more fat then the other items I mentioned, but being able to eat something with peanut butter in it is totally worth it. Plus I've found that this one does fight the hunger and the sweet tooth.


4) Special K crackers. Different flavors which are all tasty. 2 points for 24 crackers. They are crispy like a chip. Satisfies the munchies.

Great progress. I love the idea about using tea and oatmeal together. How in the world did you come up with that? Sounds delish!
ReplyDeleteA co-worker was telling me about the high-fiber oatmeal that he eats and gave me a packet. I didn't grow up eating oatmeal and when I have tried it I haven't liked it. I knew it was good for me so I just did it. I already had my herbal tea made and just experimented. It was delish! I've since tried it by putting the oatmeal in the cup and then adding hot water. It ends up slimey. I prefer the oatmeal with a soup like texture. I also think the really hot water and the time the oats sit in the water makes it more slimey.
ReplyDelete