Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Progress - end o' week 17

I don't remember how much the loss was between week 15 and 17, but it was a loss. I'm down over 26 pounds in total. It feels good to loose, even if it is slowly. We're told that the slower you loose, the more likely you will keep it off.

I did horrrribly this last week. I had used all of my points by Thursday and then just stopped counting. That doesn't mean I made horrible decisions the rest of the week; I just wasn't holding myself accountable for them. On the bright side, I made it back to the gym on Friday and did 40 minutes on the elliptical without too much effort. I thought that I'd be dying since I hadn't been in 3 weeks.

I'm still motivated, still counting (at least M-F I am) and excited about my progress no matter how small. Yesterday I bought a dress that I had tried on 26 pounds ago that I didn't buy because I didn't feel comfortable sitting in it. This is NOT me, but this is the dress:

5 comments:

  1. That's such a cute dress! Can't wait to see you rockin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute dress Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie1:23 AM

    You are doing so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're wearing it on Sunday, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunday? I wasn't planning on it. It seems like more of a party/date dress. Not that I'm doing much of either, but it's good to have something just in case. Throw a party and I'll wear it.

    ReplyDelete