Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Santa Cruz Sept. 2009


Last weekend I went to Santa Cruz for a conference (an excuse to go party). It was beautiful. The boardwalk was fun.


I'm going to go back some day and take the train they have there and do some kayaking. The weather was perfect. Last year we went to San Francisco at the same time of year and I was cold most of the time. We stayed at a resort on the beach in Aptos. It was nice to have a kitchenette even if we didn't do any cooking. This resort even offered beach bon fire services. They'll set up a bon fire, provide the fixings for smores and then clean up for you. Pretty cool. One of the events for this conference was formal. I got to wear the dress I blogged about before.

It was nice to get away, meet new people and the drive back home down Hwy 1 was beautiful even if it was foggy a lot of the time.

1 comment: