Monday, August 03, 2009

Progress - end o' week 12

Down 2 more pounds (22 in total). I was good this week, but not as good on the weekend. We had a double cream lemon pie from Marie Calendar's at the house. It's my fav and so I had to have at least 3 pieces (enjoyed throughout the weekend, not all at once).

If I do say so myself, I am very talented at helping dress other people. I'm like a less annoying Stacy London. My friend Anja asked me to help her on Saturday to find some clothes. We did great. I think she got 12 tops and a few pairs of pants. I'm so happy I could help. While we were shopping at Khols, there was a pair of cute gold heels on display next to a mannequin. They were so pretty and looked like they would fit me. I slipped them on and they were beautiful. I wore them throughout the rest of our time there for fun and to see if they were really comfortable. They were. However, I have a problem... I'm addicted to shoes. So, I didn't get them. I could have found a use for them, they were only $27 (normally $70), and I don't have gold shoes....But I was good and didn't indulge. Plus I already bought a HOT pair of black heels from DSW this week. Te he he. (sorry, I couldn't find a picture).

I did however get three pairs of pants. I wasn't going to buy anything till I lost weight, but I've been wearing my current work pants up to my bust line for a few months already. I'm totally impressed with these pants. They are Dockers with a sheen and the model is called "Truly Slimming," which they are. They have a little stretch to them too, which is always nice. Now I'm trying to decide if I should pass my old pants on or get them tailored.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You are doing great! Thanks for motivating me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie9:38 AM

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete