That was slightly unexpected since I haven't been to the gym for the last two weeks and haven't been great at counting on the weekends. But I'm not complaining. I'll take it. 'Nuf said.
I'm cool. Seriously. I'm a great friend. I'm kind and friendly, but not over the top. I'm opinionated, but willing to listen to others' points of view. I'm always looking for opportunities to learn. I choose to be happy and still strive for improvement.
Amazing, congrats!! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete20 pounds in less than 3 months. WOW! You go girl I am so proud of you. I bet you feel great! Go buy a new outfit.
ReplyDeleteI'm not done yet. And my clothes still fit me. Maybe when I loose the next twenty.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!! My nausea keeps coming in waves. As soon as this is over, I need to get my butt to the gym with you :-)
ReplyDeleteYAY! YAY! YAY!
ReplyDeleteGood work. And I mean WORK!