Thursday, July 16, 2009

Progress – End o’ week 9

So yes, I didn’t post last week, and I’m late for this one. But really that’s a good thing. It means that I’ve been so busy living life that I haven’t had a chance to write about it.

Anyway…on to WW: End of week 6 I had lost 18.2 lbs. Gained 1.4 the next. Gained 2.4 the next week on my trip to Utah. And this week, I lost 2.8 lbs. I’m getting there and expect to continue loosing. Traveling was hard and I didn’t have a plan. I had abandoned all my new great habits and paid for it. Live and learn! I hit the gym twice last week, went kayaking and went for a walk on the beach. I just need to stick with it and continue planning.

Some visible progress has been made because people keep saying that I look good. That’s always nice. I also feel good. I notice the difference in some clothing, and I feel little differences all over.

P.S. Does anyone want to go kayaking before the hot weather is gone? It was fun and the harbor was so beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. I do!! But I'm so afraid I will tip over...how possible is that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not very possible. I didn't even come close. Plus, by the end you'll almost wish you would tip over (cause the water is so nice)!

    ReplyDelete