Monday, June 29, 2009

Progress - end o' week 7

Ok, so maybe no weight loss progress 'cause I gained a pound, but I'm still motivated. I made it to the gym Friday night; did 40 minutes cardio, 10 minutes stretching on the AWESOME stretching station/seat, and 20 minutes on arm machines. My arms are still sore and that might explain some of the weight gain. So even if I only made it to the gym once, I'm still proud because I did it. I didn't make excuses because I couldn't find anyone to go with. I ended up feeling great afterwards too.

Newest (good) discovery: Jack-in-the-box Chicken Fajita Pita. 6 points and so yummy. Today I got the combo with the fresh fruit cup instead of french fries (not like I eat fries anymore anyway). I was totally impressed with the fruit cup. Each piece was delicious and there were no rotton pieces hidden in the bottom. The country of origin was listed for each type of fruit (honeydew & cantaloupe - US, grapes - Mexico, pineapple - Costa Rica.) So good for only 1 point.

Newest (bad) discovery: Fried jalepeno rings from Del Taco. I like jalepeno poppers and jalepenos in most other things. These were tasty and spicy. Which for me is a positive. However, my body is not reacting well. I don't think I'm used to fried foods anymore and it may have just been too many jalepenos on an empty stomach (hence the bad decision in the first place). Oh well. Live, get sick, and learn.

9 comments:

  1. Jessie7:02 AM

    I see a trend here...gain a pound then loose about 5 next week. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaye. you're still eating real food. "real" ha ha. jk jk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie9:18 AM

    Guess what? I have lost almost 30 lbs in 2.5 weeks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Jessie, but you cheat!!! Having a baby doesn't count as weight loss. LOL. Just kidding! I will totally give you credit for that loss. I think you've earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessie5:57 AM

    Darn right :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessie7:21 AM

    Waiting on week 8 update......

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK...I haven't even had a chance to take pictures off of my camera from last week's trip to Utah... week 8 wasn't a progression week anyway. Maybe I'll skip it and combine with week 9.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessie3:07 PM

    No fair! You took away the highlight of my week! Anyway, I just signed up for WW online too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessie11:47 AM

    You can't skip 2 weeks in a row!

    ReplyDelete