3 pounds down, 10% goal met. It's so exciting especially because I haven't made it to the gym for almost 2 weeks now. I just hope this recent loss wasn't all loss of muscle. Ha ha.
Current goal: Track points more carefully, track on the weekends, get to the gym twice this week, and find something active to do on Saturday with Jonas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your goals. Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Let me read your yogurt...
ReplyDeletetart blueberry with Cap n'crunch, slivered almonds and crushed nilla wafers? Tough one... smart and sassy, nurturing, relatable and... a little nutty. =)
About Saturday.. do you guys have a jump house near by? Ali and Mia love going to the jump house and they sleep GREAT afterward.
That is so me! Ha ha.
ReplyDeleteI don't think we have a jump house that individuals can go to. We have one that is for birthday parties and other groups. I'll have to do some research though.