Monday, May 25, 2009

Progress - end o' week 2

This week was more difficult. I was getting bored with all the new 'exciting' food I bought and went out to eat a few times. But I still stayed within my total points and even earned quite a few activity points (Thanks YW car wash!). I also joined the gym (24 hour). Good news though. I lost another 5 pounds (11 lbs total)! I know that I'll have to start working harder to keep seeing these results and that I have a lot more to loose for others to see the difference. I'm still happy and am seeing a difference. It is encouraging.

My new favorite yummy meal: Whole wheat pita warmed, spread with jalepeno cilantro hummus, topped with tabouleh and chicken (optional). I got the hummus and tabouleh from a mediteranian food vendor at the Huntington Beach farmer's market. It is so good and filing.

I was telling my mom tonight that besides slight changes in my body, I actually feel better. I have more energy as if the food is actually fueling my body instead of making it sluggish. I see the difference when I snack on a filling option (like the one above) and when I have a few chocolates. All the chocolate does is make me want more chocolate. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Jessie5:11 AM

    Wow Rebecca! 11 lbs! That is so awesome. Keep up the good work. My weight loss journey will begin in just about 2 weeks so I will be right there with you :-) Keep posting. I enjoy reading about it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super! keep going b! :D

    ReplyDelete