I don't think I did this right...I think I was supposed to tell everyone that I would send the first three commenters a hand-made something... You get the idea. The main problem is that I never make anything by hand anymore. Not that I'm not crafty, I just don't use what talents I might posses. Oh well.
I'm cool. Seriously. I'm a great friend. I'm kind and friendly, but not over the top. I'm opinionated, but willing to listen to others' points of view. I'm always looking for opportunities to learn. I choose to be happy and still strive for improvement.
I don't think I did this right...I think I was supposed to tell everyone that I would send the first three commenters a hand-made something... You get the idea. The main problem is that I never make anything by hand anymore. Not that I'm not crafty, I just don't use what talents I might posses. Oh well.
ReplyDelete