Thursday, January 08, 2009

LA Temple Christmas Lights

I was looking forward to being able to go up to LA to see the temple lights this year. My friend Jennifer (not LDS) also has fond memories of the temple grounds and so we made plans to go the day before Christmas Eve. I had these two weeks off of work and she actually had a day off. Web also had two weeks off and decided to come along and spend the day with the girls (and Jonas). We hit up Walmart for Jen's last minute shopping, ordered a pie for Christmas Eve, checked out DSW (I LOVE DSW!!!), and caught up with Brent & Karina for dinner at the Elephant bar. We had a great meal with great company, and Karina decided to tag along as well. Good thing she did because she is the one who took all of the pictures you now see. She is a great (and patient) photographer. We had a great time and there weren't hardly any people there. I was surprised. What a great night of shananagans on the Temple grounds.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment