Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spoon House

I can't wait for tonight. It is girls night out with Liz, Loraine & Me. These are my girls from CSUDH. We were used to seeing each other a couple times a week. Now we are lucky if we can fit in our second Thursday of the month dinner.

I have had some great food with these girls and they love to share different places. Tonight we are headed for Spoon house. We've gone before and are headed back at my request. Spoon house is a Japanese spaghetti restaurant. Weird? Nope! Super Yummy! Just check out the great reviews:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/spoon-house-bakery-and-restaurant-gardena
http://mylifeisyummy.blogspot.com/2008/04/spoon-house.html

Liz always gets the one (I don't remember the name) with a tomato based sauce with bacon and eggs on top. Weird again? Nope! Super Super Yummy! The breakfast topping adds a richness to the dish. I'll let ya'll know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Enjoy! Can't wait to hear your review!

    ReplyDelete