At the beginning of November I was invited to my very first Pampered Chef party being hosted by my co-worker Anja. I had a great time and ordered a few items. I kept thinking about how much fun I had and how I wanted so many more items. (BTW, I had been dreaming of rebuilding my kitchen from scratch and had already created some wish lists for my future). On the last page of the catalog it showed what the new consultant starter kit included, which happened to include a few major items I had ordered and some that I really wanted. I called the lady (Nancy) who had done the show to see what it would take to become a consultant and if I could cancel my order and join instead. By that night I had signed up and was on my way.
While my parents were out of town I had my first party...It was really great and I've done well so far. My director, Nancy, keeps saying how impressed she is by me. I'm really excited and feel that this is exactly what I've been looking for. I like my job, but I'm not completely fulfilled by it either. This is my new hobby, new income (maybe), I'm building my kitchen and learning new recipes and cooking knowledge/experience. I already have two more parties planned and other tentative ones. I think I can create a niche in the wedding registry/bridal shower area. Heck, I know plenty of single people and Eric already said he'd refer engaged couples to me when they come to him for DJ services. Maybe my B.S. in management and certificate in Event and Meeting planning will come in handy now.
I really am excited! It's great to be excited about something. You wanna have a party? I'll come and cook...lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Rebecca,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog. How's life going for you lately. I think that's great that you started up the pampered chef business. I thought about doing that one day, and cutco knives. I love cooking and I have one pampered chef pan, it's awesome. Anyway I love your blog, it's super cute and I love the super Jonas picture. He's growing up so fast.
Sorry for this long comment.
Take care!
Crystal Watts